Since 1990, we've been offering a full range of graphic design services from concept to printed piece, from business cards to web pages, serving clients world-wide.
now, we've gone international
And with that, we've added some exciting new services to our list to match our exciting new expansion and look.
- Award-winning print and web design, illustration and logo design
- Public relations
- Social media
For Staiman Design, developing a great team means finding staff members who are not only great at what they do, but who also are genuinely nice people. Our staff members are patient, friendly and honest, all traits which our clients greatly appreciate. That makes coming to work each day fun for us, and better for our clients. Meet the team:
- William Hackney, Art Director, has won two local Addys (the advertising field's version of the Emmys) - one for logo design and another for newspaper advertising - as well as a Best in Baltimore Nomination and the Printers Award for logo design, and has worked with major agencies such as J. Walter Thompson and Cornerstone Marketing. Bill is our photoshop and illustrator guru.
- Ronit Borck Art Director, is an excellent designer as well as our resident writer and editor. Winning a national drawing award in high school was the impetus to her prolific art career. She is the oldest AND youngest employee in our Baltimore office, joining Staiman Design 18 years ago but being the youngest in age.
- Denise Burns, Art Director, joined Staiman Design in 2007 and has been designing for over 25 years (and still enjoys it!). She has been a business owner and worked at a variety of design firms and advertising agencies in the Baltimore area. Denise is our web design go-to-gal, in addition to her design duties.
- DIna Cotton, Office Manager, has been with Staiman Design for 12 years. She keeps the office organized and running smoothly. As a accomplished multi-tasker, she's our proofreader, billing officer and and jack-of-all-trades.
- Gracie Rosenbloom, Bookeeper, is the one to blame if you don't like your bill. She makes sure we take good care of our vendors, and that we keep on top of everything fiscal.
- Jeremy Staiman, Founder, secretly loves it when the staff stands and plays "Hail to the Chief" when he walks in the room. What else is there to say?